WHY QUAD SPRING?
- Reduce recoil
- Dynamic spring rates means a more appropriate spread of resistance against the firing stroke.
- ^THAT means better accuracy, more speed, and less recoil.
- A big issue with many G17 and G18 is that the stock spring allows the slide to move freely with very little, almost no pressure. This has resulted in cocking while holstering or handling for many people. With the quad spring kit, this does not happen.
- Less gas released through the blow-back system, which means more shots per refill.
- Quicker return means quicker full-auto speed (rounds per second — RPS).
- While this does short-stroke, it’s a medium effect and the empty clip lock-back mechanism still works!
- MADE IN MICHIGAN, USA
- ORDERS SHIP IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
- PLUG-AND-PLAY!! WORKS WITH WE-TECH AND TOKYO MARUI STYLES.