CUSTOM SHORT-THROW SPRING, M120 RATED
- Longer springs put excessive pressure and shock against the whole system when reaching the end of the stroke, and also continue putting excessive pressure against the piston, cylinder, and gearbox overall, even after the BB has left.
- A shorter spring puts less pressure against the piston and cylinder head (outlet), and will actually create less noise as the piston slap is not as unnecessarily exaggerated.
- Initial piston teeth shock/pressure is greatly reduced, as there isn’t massive excessive pressure already against the piston as the gear tooth makes initial contact. What this means is: less stress on you piston teeth, gears, motor, and battery!
- Need more convincing? Look at the gallery comparison photos!
- SPRING IS SHORTER, BUT HIGHER TENSION TO ACHIEVE A HIGHER FPS OUTPUT, WITHOUT THE ADDED GEARBOX TENSION THAT LONGER SPRINGS ADD
- CA EC1 BEFORE: 330-350FPS (large, inconsistent range)
- CA EC1 AFTER: 390-395FPS (smaller, more consistent range)
- MADE IN MICHIGAN, USA
- ORDERS SHIP IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
- PLUG-AND-PLAY!! WORKS WITH MOST ALL V2 GEARBOXES + PISTONS.